This week, on The Jenny Isenman Show, I’m discussing the best fixes for my most worthy adversaries: enlarged pores, wrinkles, sags, uneven skin tone, and cellulite, with the author of Forget the Facelift, (one of my dream guests) Dr. Doris Day. She kinda frequents all the morning shows: Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, The View ... to name a few.
She’s even talked cutting-edge procedures with Barbara Walters on 20/20. I would totally stalk her if I had more time. I tell her about the stalking in our interview, and I’m not gonna lie, she looks nervous about it!
In the segment you will:
- find out which random place I’ve gotten Botox and why it’s a kind of awesome new trend.
- learn how heat energy can lift sagging!
- see a picture of me at prom … in a gold lame dress … that had a turtleneck!
- see the results of the newest lasers and laser alternatives.
- learn how to properly berate people who are younger and wrinkle-free (F@ckers)
If you learned anything from the video, even if it’s that I was super cheesy in the 80′s or that Dr. Day has incredible legs, please like/share it and pass it on to your friends. I’m tryin’ to make this a full time gig!
Behind the scenes extra: I was sick as a dog when filming and Dr. Day offered to bring me to a walk-in clinic somewhere in the middle of Jersey City at 8PM. Smart, knows her stuff, chills with the stars, and is willing to hang with the sick girl, she was pretty incredible.
Jenny From the Blog